This article is specifically aimed at Merchants who wish to enable our integration with MailChimp. Please see the following article Requirements for setting up the Mailchimp integration as you may need to be on a paid MailChimp plan before proceeding. Next, you can use the diagram below to identify and navigate to the article topic you require:
1. If you're just getting started with the MailChimp integration in Happy Birthday then you may want to begin with with this article containing an overview of the integration: MailChimp Integration Basics
2. If you're ready to begin setting up the MailChimp integration in Happy Birthday then this article covers the steps for generating your MailChimp API key , enabling the integration setting within Happy Birthday and selecting the MailChimp audience: How to enable the MailChimp Integration
3. If you haven't yet created an Email within MailChimp, then this is the article you will want to follow: How to set-up your Birthday email template in MailChimp.
4. If you already have a campaign or Email Template in MailChimp that you would like to use for your Birthday campaign, then choose the relevant article from the options below to add in the Birthday Discount Link to the email you will be using:
5. This article will detail the steps required on how to set up a Customer Journey automation within MailChimp for your Birthday email campaign: How to set-up your Birthday email campaign in MailChimp
Please see MailChimp's documentation if you would like to set up your campaign using a Classic Automation instead: Create a Classic Automation
Need any help?
If you need any help setting up your MailChimp integration then please do just get in touch!