There are a few different ways in which Shopify apps can be removed from your store.
This guide covers the steps required for two of these methods.
1. Click Apps from the left hand side of your Shopify admin navigation:
2. This will display a popup with a list of your installed apps. Select the last option, App and sales channel settings:
3. You will then be presented with the following screen where you can select an app to be removed. Click the Remove button:
4. The next screen will allow you to provide feedback:
5. If none of the dropdown options match your reason for uninstalling, then you can select the Other option and this will allow you to provide further details:
6. Finally, click the Delete button to cancel your subscription and remove the app from your store.
1. From within the Happy Birthday app UI, click on the three dots (...) top right of the screen:
2. Select the App settings option from the dropdown:
3. Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page, then click the Delete app button:
4. Steps 4-6 are the same as detailed for the first method above.
Thank you for trying out the app.
Need any help?
If you need any help with the steps above or have any questions about the app, then please do just get in touch and we'll be happy to help!