This guide covers how to generate a Klaviyo API Key, which will be required when enabling our Happy Birthday integration with Klaviyo.
For further details on how to enable and complete the Klaviyo integration, please see our article: How to enable the Klaviyo integration
Navigating to the Klaviyo API Key page
1. From your profile menu, head to the settings page:
2. Within the Settings navigation bar, click the API Keys option:
Generating a Klaviyo Private API Key
1. On the API Keys page, click the Create Private API key button.
2. A new page of options will appear. The first of which is to give your new Private API Key a name. Use a name that will remind you of what the key relates to, such as "Happy Birthday app integration":
3. Next, select the access level. We recommend using the Grant applications full access for every API scope option for the integration:
4. Click the Create button:
5. You will then see a confirmation message that your Private API Key has been created along with the options to either Copy Key or Download (as text):
6. Click the Copy Key icon:
7. Now that you have created your Private API key and copied the value to your clipboard, please see the following article on how to complete the integration within the Happy Birthday app: How to enable the Klaviyo integration
Need any help?
If you need any help setting up your Klaviyo integration then please do just get in touch!