Happy Birthday pricing is based on the total number of Birthdays held within your Birthday Club at any given time.
All sign-ups to your Birthday Club, whether collected via the Birthday sign-up form on the Order Status Page, the Birthday Sign-up Page, added manually, imported or synced via one of the many integrations, all count towards the running total of Birthday Club members.
The following plans are available within the Happy Birthday app:
- up to 1,000 Birthday Club Members - $10 per month (Base Plan)
- up to 5,000 Birthday Club Members - $20 per month (Growth Plan)
- up to 15,000 Birthday Club Members - $40 per month (Established Plan)
- up to 20,000 Birthday Club Members - $50 per month (Pro 20 Plan)
- up to 30,000 Birthday Club Members - $60 per month (Pro 30 Plan)
- up to 50,000 Birthday Club Members - $70 per month (Pro 50 Plan)
- Unlimited Birthday Club Members - $100 per month (Unlimited Plan)
What happens when I have exceeded my plan limits?
Before you exceed your current plan, we will send notification emails to your store's Admin email address informing you that you will soon exceed your plan.
If you haven't upgraded and we notice that you are still about to exceed your plan, then we will send you another email notification.
If you then exceed your plan without having upgraded, we will send you another email notification. At that point, we will stop collecting new Birthday Club sign-ups for your store. This means that the following Birthday Club sign-up points will stop working:
- Birthday Sign-up form on the Order Status Page
- Birthday Sign-up Page
- Manual Additions
- Integrations - any new Birthday sign-ups sent by integrations not be collected
If you'd prefer to use a different email address than the one specified as your store's admin email address, then please get in touch to let us know.
Need any help?
If you would like to discuss our pricing plans or if you are looking to install Happy Birthday on multiple stores, then please don't hesitate to get in touch.